Monday, June 06, 2005

A quiet weekend and Visa meltdown....

Hi again,

well I think that the host has finally fixed the bugs that were affecting the blog. I couldn't access the blog last Friday or Saturday so I couldn't post anything up. Well, didn't do much this weekend. Went to the gym after work on Friday, which was nice. Went home, crashed out and had to pick up a package for Keni on Sat morning so my lie in went out the window. Anyway, I didn't mind too much.

Spent some quality time with myself before meeting up with Tim and TM when they got back from Hemiji so we could go camera shopping. There was a big festival in Hemiji, about 90 minutes away by train, but I opted out to just chill out. So, we searched the length and breadth of Yodobashi and DenDen town for a digital SLR and a valve amplifier. To cut a long story short, Tim got his amplifer and I got my digital SLR...my Dad is going to be very proud of my purchase, it's a Nikon D70s with an F-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED lens (haven't a clue what that means but hey, it sounds damn impressive)!!!! Oh it's a beauty. I got a 1GB memory card for it and saved a fortune had I bought it anywhere else. So, my next project is to learn the manual and get cracking on the portfolio!! I will be posting my photos up on a website and some of them here but I will let you know where you can have a look at them. It'll take time but I am sure a bit of tutoring from the ol' fella will set me straight.

Apart from that I don't think there is much else. It's bloody hot here, 28 degrees by day and 22 degrees by night...unpleasant whilst wearing a suit and thank god for air con...I know it's a horrendous waste of electricity but damn it it's the only way I can get some sleep at night....beaucoup humidity = lotta sweat!

Oh yes, the boys in green are playing Japan next weekend in Osaka!!! A group of us are going to the game and it is being televised by RTE2 so keep an eye out for the ol' Carmo wearing his new Munster jersey. The plan was to go streaking across the pitch but the lads reminded me that it wasn't Landsdowne Road, it was Osaka where they throw you in prison for not having an alien reg card on ya so maybe the streakin' bit might not happen :) I might run out onto the pitch anyway and with my top off the tatt's will let it be known that 'tis me!! Deb, who do you want me to give your phone number to while I'm on the pitch, hahaha!!!?? So Tayto keep the eyes pealed!! There's talk of a banner but sure that'll probably not happen.

Alright then boys and girls, it's time I be off to bed. Cronin, I'll mail you this week eventhough you're probably still at sea and I'll also catch up with the rest of you lot aswell. Koty, where's my letter?? Keep it real and keep it safe.

Carmo

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep it safe indeed mate - looking forward to yer appearance on me telly - give us a wave if ye get a chance - don't mind what you wave!!!

oh, and keep it real, and clean too.

June 07, 2005 2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should do a terry taite on the field!!

June 07, 2005 7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey fella - now sorted on me blog for ye to leave comments - just need some birds now!

also sorted for yahoo messenger so talk to ya soon

June 10, 2005 5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fella - i watched de whole match through me hangover and didn't get a glimpse of ye! the shots of the crowd were pretty limited though. From what i did see, sounds like you looked like the biggest twat there though! I spose you wore the outfit to work today as well did ye?

June 13, 2005 7:02 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, coach purses, burberry outlet, true religion jeans, chanel handbags, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses cheap, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, gucci outlet, longchamp outlet, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, tiffany and co, louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, louboutin, coach factory outlet, air max, christian louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet, oakley sunglasses, coach outlet store online, nike free, oakley sunglasses, longchamp handbags, kate spade handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet stores, air max, nike shoes, coach outlet, louboutin, louis vuitton handbags

November 14, 2014 9:26 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

birkin bag, longchamp, canada goose outlet, insanity workout, moncler, giuseppe zanotti, uggs outlet, reebok outlet, north face outlet, north face jackets, babyliss pro, ugg australia, ugg boots, nike huarache, nfl jerseys, new balance shoes, beats by dre, ugg pas cher, canada goose, p90x, chi flat iron, jimmy choo outlet, mcm handbags, canada goose, vans shoes, ugg boots, mac cosmetics, nike roshe run, mont blanc, canada goose, marc jacobs, valentino shoes, ghd, wedding dresses, abercrombie and fitch, ferragamo shoes, herve leger, celine handbags, canada goose uk, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, asics running shoes, canada goose jackets, bottega veneta, ugg, rolex watches, instyler, soccer jerseys, hollister

November 14, 2014 9:36 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

moncler, gucci, swarovski, parajumpers, lancel, moncler, pandora charms, montre homme, air max, baseball bats, ugg, links of london, supra shoes, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, coach outlet store online, moncler, juicy couture outlet, toms shoes, hollister, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, karen millen, air max, oakley, vans, rolex watches, hollister clothing store, iphone 6 cases, moncler outlet, louboutin, ugg, converse, moncler, canada goose, ralph lauren, wedding dresses, timberland boots, hollister, ray ban, converse shoes, pandora charms, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler

November 14, 2014 9:39 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

christian louboutin outlet, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, nike roshe, prada handbags, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, nike air max, polo outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, gucci handbags, ugg boots, jordan pas cher, longchamp outlet, nike air max, jordan shoes, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin uk, michael kors pas cher, longchamp outlet, nike free run, nike free, air max, louis vuitton, kate spade outlet, burberry pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, tiffany and co, prada outlet, longchamp pas cher, chanel handbags, christian louboutin, polo ralph lauren, polo ralph lauren outlet online, replica watches, nike outlet, oakley sunglasses

April 13, 2016 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home