Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dear God I:m going insane

Hello my dearly beloved and faithful readers of Carmopolice.

I apologize profusely for the lack of scintillating tales of birding, work and inebriation but the gaff hasn`t got internet yet. However, all is not lost and the damn thing should be installed later next week. By then I hopefully should have climbed Mt. Fuji, cured cancer and found myself a woman.

A big congratulations to LJ and Olwen on the birth of their first child, Sarah, who no doubt has a wardrobe full of Cork camogie jerseys and a lifetime membership to John Buckley Sports on de Northside.

The Leurve Machine and de Missus are still waiting for their waterfall the coming of the new messiah. I have my fingers crossed.

I hope all others are well and that the Bale hasn`t fried Pee Wee`s brain yet.

I miss you all and will back on air soon....

The Good Doctor.

ps: any rumors that Cronin, aka de Langer, is seeing stunning birds on Cape are totally based on untruths

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there,

Please dont apologise for the lack of birding it has been a nice breath of fresh air! Hows it hanging in Osaka? Just back from a weeks hols and allergic....dear god whisk me off to an island somewhere where i can rare chickens and raise wild children!

September 14, 2006 10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im afraid ill havta corroborate some of those stunning birds on cape there carmo-san!Nice stuff!

Pariah

September 18, 2006 9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carmo,
Your concern for my mental well being is touching to say the least.Still at 82% lucidity but i'm working hard on it.Ha ha.Work is cack,reckon my retirement is certainly beckoning.Anus and Foss' end of gaff party is tomorrow night,DJ Pee on the tunes and Joe " Gandalf " Grennan running the bar for the evening.Things will unquestionably get filthy.Hope Fuji went well for ya,gotta love them mountains.Well,off to work.

Big glove,
PW

September 22, 2006 11:49 PM  
Blogger Dalia Alaa said...


. Lucky me I came across your website by chance
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/

February 09, 2017 2:57 AM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

off white nike
moncler
off white jordan 1
chrome hearts online store
supreme outlet
yeezy
yeezy 500
goyard handbags
jordan shoes
cheap jordans

June 01, 2021 2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home