Wednesday, June 20, 2007

for how long more...

I finished work today at 7pm. It was till bright outside, the sun hadn't quite set yet and still had another 30 minutes to go before it slipped in behind the ferris wheel at Hep 5 and disappeared for the day. I stood outside the building I work in and wondered...what the hell do I do now?? The gym was closed because it was the 20th of the month eventhough I brought my gym gear with me, just out of pure habit. I realized that all I do is work. I know you think this is going somewhere all dark and gloomy, but it's not really. I have come to a point now where I have to decide do I just go and wait for work or stay, save more cash and go home when something comes up that I want. So, hence the title...for how long more.

On a brighter note, I spent last weekend birding with Kazu and Sakaguchi-san, heading up to Minoo Park to look for Copper Pheasant (dodgy photo above) and on Sunday, we went to take photos of a breeding pair of kestrels (Photo below). Prior to the Kestrel watch, we drove around Ogura but there was not much there apart from egrets and grey-heading lapwings. Birding in Osaka is now approaching the limit of summer excitement. That is, not a helluva lot around. I will use the summer time to explore the limits of my camera and travel to places I have yet to see in Japan.

Saturday morning I went into Umeda to look at more camera stuff and took some photos of the more interesting buildings. Umeda has some okay buildings but Tokyo has some spectacular buildings. I plan to go there again and spend a lot of time taking photos of those. I bet you all can't wait. JW is off to see Faithless in concert tonight with PW...lucky b'tards!!! I've never seen them live and they are one of my favourite bands. I did, however, get tickets to Summer Sonic which happens in Osaka in August. I also plan to get tickets of the IAAF World Championships which are also in August. The 100m final is on August 26th so I hope there are tickets left that. I need to do that on Saturday.

This Saturday I am going to watch Gamba Osaka play Tokyo in the last J League game of the season. Gamba Osaka are champions so it should be good. Oh, I almost forgot...I'm following in my good brother's footsteps and am on NSAIDs, painkillers and Vit B1 for the 10 days in the hope of ridding myself of back pain....I love trapped sciatic nerves.

Until next time, I bid you all adieu...

Carmo's Diets: This week, I have mostly been eating pharmaceuticals that are only sold in Japan and Argentina

Carmo's Birds: Copper Pheasant; Cattle Egret

Carmo's Birds for Byrdy: Riyo Mori

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been birding in Fukuoka yet? You know it's the cool place to be...

-Clif

June 20, 2007 11:48 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, coach purses, burberry outlet, true religion jeans, chanel handbags, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses cheap, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, gucci outlet, longchamp outlet, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, tiffany and co, louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, louboutin, coach factory outlet, air max, christian louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet, oakley sunglasses, coach outlet store online, nike free, oakley sunglasses, longchamp handbags, kate spade handbags, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet stores, air max, nike shoes, coach outlet, louboutin, louis vuitton handbags

November 14, 2014 9:55 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

birkin bag, longchamp, canada goose outlet, insanity workout, moncler, giuseppe zanotti, uggs outlet, reebok outlet, north face outlet, north face jackets, babyliss pro, ugg australia, ugg boots, nike huarache, nfl jerseys, new balance shoes, beats by dre, ugg pas cher, canada goose, p90x, chi flat iron, jimmy choo outlet, mcm handbags, canada goose, vans shoes, ugg boots, mac cosmetics, nike roshe run, mont blanc, canada goose, marc jacobs, valentino shoes, ghd, wedding dresses, abercrombie and fitch, ferragamo shoes, herve leger, celine handbags, canada goose uk, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, asics running shoes, canada goose jackets, bottega veneta, ugg, rolex watches, instyler, soccer jerseys, hollister

November 14, 2014 9:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

201510.27dongdong
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
Hollister Tees for Men
ugg boots for women
Coach Factory Handbags Outlet Store
Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes Sale
michael kors uk
louis vuitton handbags
Jordan 3 Retro 2015
louis vuitton outlet online
ugg boots clearance
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet online
ugg boots
coach outlet
Ugg Boots Outlet Clearance,Cheap Uggs On Sale Discount For Women
michael kors outlet
Coach Outlet Online Discount Sale
hollister uk sale
michael kors outlet online
Authentic Air Jordan 13 shoes for sale
canada goose outlet,canada goose jackets,canada goose online,canada goose sale
Louis Vuitton Belts On Sale
Toms Outlet Store Online
mont blanc pens
michael kors outlet
timberland outlet
burberry outlet
true religion outlet
ugg boots
ralph lauren polo outlet
canada goose jackets
cheap ugg boots
100% Authentic New Lerbron James Shoes
Coach Luggage Bags Outlet Sale Online
Louis Vuitton Clearance Sale
canada goose sale

October 27, 2015 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home