Friday, August 12, 2005

A chiropractic and dental week...


First of all, this is for Deb...saw a "bloke" wearing your purse in Kobe a couple of weeks back so had to take a photo :)

Well, I find myself at 11pm on a Friday night, sitting in front of my PowerBook, listening to Late Night Tales:Nightmares on Wax (a thoroughly excellent album), feeling lightheaded after a few glasses of wine and wrenched from my head to my toes. I guess I should start by saying that on Wednesday I thought I had what was the second and final installment of the dental procedure but to my expected dismay, it looks like there's going to be part 3! I was injected, drilled, and cleaned (but only my top set of teeth, mind) then had more molds taken of the top RHS of my jaw, then my bottom RHS (drilled tooth and all) and finally more molds, the tooth refilled with a temporary filling (which subsequently came out this evening) and told to come back next week. Apparently, it takes a week to make the metal filling which the construct around the mold they took on Wednesday (I honestly belive I am dyslexic, I always mix up the middle letters of every wrod). Crazy. As well as that, there were at least 4 dental assistants always hovering around...some cute, others not. So, I am sure you are ALL dying to know what happens...stay tuned, same bat-time, same bat-channel

Anyway, tonight I got some chiropractic services...oh man, that was fun :) He told me that my lower back vertebrae are a tad knackered and my lower back muscles and buttock muscles (steady on the slagging here boys) are too tight and that is why I my nerves are all over the place down my legs. He put me through some torture but it felt really good afterwards. He didn't want to take any money off me as I was a friend of a friend of his but I bought him a cool plant from the "expo" near work on the way home this evening. He also gave me exercises to do and told me I would need a few sessions to put it right...the saga continues with the back...don't you love turning 30 (eons ago)....

Well, I am going to watch the game between OZ and NZ tomorrow with TM, so I will be cheering on the Blacks (just for you Vicki!!) and I am looking forward to the game, should be quite good, especially after the Boks beat the Blacks last week. Apart form that, gym and swim in the morning followed by a back massage, bit of breakfast in Starbucks (just for you Sara) ie a big mug of coffee and then whatever.

I need to find a new host to put my photos so if anyone is reading this, please let me know of one where I don't have to mail everyone whenever a new album goes up as that would be a pain in the ass. So if anyone knows of a service that allows to post a homepage of photos without the emailing bit, please let me know and I will be entirely grateful.

Ok then, fair thee well sweet wags...

LONG MAY YOU RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps: Pee, sounds like a great trip to Fiji, whether you'll stay grass-free in preparation is another matter entirely!!! Will be on shortly

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Already failing repeatedly in those stake im sorry to say doc.as for those buttocks,what can i say other than i'm glad theres finally an explanation for the way you walk you old whore.

Biggest love,
P

August 14, 2005 4:10 PM  
Blogger Carmo said...

LOL!!!!!! My word young man, you always did make me laugh. It could go a long way to explain it!! Sitting down now having a brewski listening to 2 Many DJ's. Has your bro got the website/radio shows on line yet? Would love to hear a bit of JDaly...ah the memories. Not much else to report. Keep on trying to staying off the green...maybe those "herbal" tablets might help you over Bale-esque :)

I must apologise for the lack of metal appendages on my face/innards but what can I say ol' boy, there comes a time in any man's life when it's time to call it a day...a day.

However, maybe some new ink could dull the pain of being metal-less....

Big Love Wee Man!!!

August 14, 2005 10:18 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

moncler, gucci, swarovski, parajumpers, lancel, moncler, pandora charms, montre homme, air max, baseball bats, ugg, links of london, supra shoes, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, coach outlet store online, moncler, juicy couture outlet, toms shoes, hollister, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, karen millen, air max, oakley, vans, rolex watches, hollister clothing store, iphone 6 cases, moncler outlet, louboutin, ugg, converse, moncler, canada goose, ralph lauren, wedding dresses, timberland boots, hollister, ray ban, converse shoes, pandora charms, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler

November 14, 2014 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home