Saturday, February 25, 2006

Bell's out..(DING!)..ROUND 2!! Ton vs. Carmo

After a somewhat late night surfing the net at photo editing software, I stumbled out of bed at 10am in a dreary haze. I went to the shower-room to, well shower of course, instead started to brush my teeth with shaving foam...I kid you not. Thank god I don't operate heavy machinery..only billions of dollars worth of patent instead!! HAHAAA, the fools. Anyway, I trotted (exaggeration) to the train station, grabbed the train to Umeda where I wanted to look at Yodabashi for cameras for the Leurve machine but forgot to print out what he wanted (Sorry Deccie Leurve, next weekend!!) so I just grabbed a 'bucks (I'm such a regular) and headed out to Shinsai.

A beautiful day, very spring like, warm, blue skies, crows carrying nest material, buds on the trees. It's shaping up to hit soon, I'm not looking forward to the heat...it was murder last year. I reached Chopstick early, as is my tendancy, and lay out for Ton (steady on there!!!). 3.5 hours later, round 2 was finished, a gruelling battle which Ton won on points, but only just. The masterpiece is taking real shape. I think it is looking well. It hurt like a *&^%$#@$ but Discovery Channel, although on mute, kept me entertained with the reason why Alexander the Great died. Poor bastard was poisoned probably, slowly.

Ben took care of the after care and we chatted for a bit. A really sound lad from the US of Atrocities. He was impressed with the work and informed me that Ton is one of the top 3 tattoo artists in Japan!! Ton has a fantastic manner about him, very serene, gentle and calm but cool as. A genius too if you ask me. It has blown me away the way simple shading can produce an image on the skin that looks alive and strong. Maybe you might see what I mean from the photos (click on them for the bigger picture). I am looking forward to next week's final installment!

What got me the most afterwards, and still is now, was the feeling of absolute euphoria as I walked through Shinsaibashi to make my way to the subway to get home. I felt, and still feel, stoned out of my head. Pee Wee, remember that time we walked around the home territories one sunny Saturday afternoon before work and the had the best few hours of our lives (at the time of course) and we didn't say a word until we had to buy a snickers....I felt just like that. I was thinking of ya wee lad, wishing that we could do the same around Shinsai.

Avast me hearties, I am off to bathe and keep this beast clean. A quiet night in I feel. Still feeling out of it. Don't you just love endorphins.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo eejit! You is one crazy mofo fella! nice one on the tatt update - all that talk of pain puts me right off - sure me granny wouldn't even let me THINK of getting an ear pierced! Hope yer boss ain't logging on for updates!

Nae burds at galley today - was hoping for white-billed diver or even an early wheatear but optimistic on both counts! Talk to ya soon biy!

February 25, 2006 11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi MC,
Yes, everyone loves endorphins, sure they're great yokes to see lepping out of the sea and all!
H

February 26, 2006 1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rather you than me...

February 27, 2006 7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PUSSY!!!;)

February 27, 2006 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Kid the tat's lookin alright!And an update on the phone front we have no idea where the house phone is!! Great day yesterday in wales they weren't a bit happy but drowned their sorrows well!

February 28, 2006 1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

..pabs...phone me when you find the phone....trying to call you for days....x

sorry mark....he's not answering his mails either!
like the tat....pasta to follow as soon as I can bear the cues of sunglassclad italians in the postoffice!!

February 28, 2006 2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey fella - my webstats show that you is accounting for over 5% of de visits to me blog! Other weirdo countries so far include Mexico - 0.3%, Sweden 0.3 % and Norway 0.3%

February 28, 2006 11:48 PM  
Blogger Carmo said...

paul, thanks for that my brother! I hope last Thurs went well, you could drop me a line to let me know. I will get your mobile number from home and call u at the weekend or else try your house phone again.

G, just push the suntanned sunnies wearing bunch of ^%#%$# out of the way...there's an emergency package coming through!

Col, I'm just trying keeping you in the top 100 mate, and i enjoy hearing about your excursions around de galley and de fair isle....

March 01, 2006 12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...........is that message in english?.........
;)
Pariah

March 01, 2006 1:38 AM  
Blogger Carmo said...

The Leurve machine, and a machine you are!! Butros Butros galli on the de ol' doll snagged!! And we all thought they were duds...nice wan shamser. Will send personal response via mail later. Am delireted and excired!

Paraih, it be the Leurve speaking. He has his own language which only the initiated can understand....

March 01, 2006 11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw roight so!Deadlee buzz man!

Pariah

March 02, 2006 12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,
I've never met the 'Leuvre machine', but found that I was able to understand large portions of what he said...maybe my Cork upbringing means that I can comprehend him better than our resident Dub.... ;-)
Only found out today that new Ireland player Stephen Ireland is from Cobh! Strange also to see Doyler playing for Ireland!
H

March 03, 2006 5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yee shower of culchies!!;)

The lough laugher is still present this morning!
I reckon we will see that bird in first summer plumage, considering the tail is so manky already.

Pariah

March 03, 2006 7:12 PM  
Blogger Carmo said...

P and H, how are ye boyos? H, have a blast in France and get some new birds under your belt. P, hope the weekend birding will be good for you. Off to bet part 3 of the tat done tomrrow.

Eddie, nice of you to drop by. Come by again and spread the love that is Carmo Police....

March 04, 2006 12:39 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

birkin bag, longchamp, canada goose outlet, insanity workout, moncler, giuseppe zanotti, uggs outlet, reebok outlet, north face outlet, north face jackets, babyliss pro, ugg australia, ugg boots, nike huarache, nfl jerseys, new balance shoes, beats by dre, ugg pas cher, canada goose, p90x, chi flat iron, jimmy choo outlet, mcm handbags, canada goose, vans shoes, ugg boots, mac cosmetics, nike roshe run, mont blanc, canada goose, marc jacobs, valentino shoes, ghd, wedding dresses, abercrombie and fitch, ferragamo shoes, herve leger, celine handbags, canada goose uk, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, asics running shoes, canada goose jackets, bottega veneta, ugg, rolex watches, instyler, soccer jerseys, hollister

November 14, 2014 9:38 AM  
Blogger omar ail said...



Your site is very helpful
http://antiinsects.iwopop.com/
http://antiinsects.mex.tl/
https://antiinsects.1msite.com/
http://7asobi.com/
https://www.prokr.net/ksa/jeddah-water-leaks-detection-isolate-companies/

September 25, 2018 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home